Eastside Dermatology in Bellevue, WA is seeking a Pediatric Dermatologist to join our long established & highly regarded practice with a large & loyal patient base.
- Highly Competitive Compensation: $400,000+ realistic potential
- Potential Signing & Relocation Bonuses
- Nearly unmet patient demand, from 30 – 50+ patients per day at your comfort level.
- Support Staff: 2-4 MAs trained to scribe, run prior authorizations, appropriate patient follow up.
- Well-appointed facilities complete with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Strong patient volumes produced through local referring physician network
- EMA Charting system
About the Community:
Living in Bellevue, Washington offers a captivating blend of natural beauty, technological innovation, and a high quality of life. Nestled in the heart of the Pacific Northwest, Bellevue boasts stunning views of the Cascade Mountains and proximity to serene lakes and lush green spaces. The city is renowned for its thriving economy, attracting leading tech companies and offering excellent job opportunities.
About Eastside Dermatology:
Eastside Dermatology is proud to be your trusted dermatology practice. We specialize in general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Our goal is to provide quality care and service that optimizes outcomes and patient satisfaction.
We offer the most effective treatment methods and technologies available in our specialty, as well as a variety of services to enhance the appearance and improve self-image and a sense of well being.
Who is PhyNet Dermatology?
PhyNet Dermatology is a network of dermatologists, dermatopathologists and MOHS surgeons supported by experienced healthcare leaders who serve as a comprehensive practice partner to enable physicians to do what they do best: provide quality medical care and an outstanding patient experience.
Guided by a physician advisory board, with an approach that values physicians as equity partners in the growth of the organization, PhyNet has expanded by over 250+ providers and over 130+ practice locations across the country in 17 states in the last six years.
Location: Bellevue, WA
Department: Provider- West